Thursday, February 07, 2008

HELP FROM THE EMAIL GODS

OK, so I haven't published the GIANTS piece yet .. its a work in progress. I did, however, have to publish this email I received:

subject "CHANGE YOUR MALE ORGAN SIZE" which I wasn't even gonna open, cause I don't play the organ ...
its helpful, informative, and a wonderful display of how easy it is to destroy the english language

I believe Dr. Alexandra Alpert is the screenwriter of the current film "HOW SHE MOVE"


"Dr Alexandra Albert" Add Mobile Alert
To: tmokhabi_skyyouth@yahoo.com
Subject: Change your male organ size.
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:13:56 +0600

Your girlfriend lived you alone for reason of she had done it with your
mate.

For reason of the size of his male machine drove her mad with him.

Lengthen your aggregate and you'll forget about this troubles once and
for all.

Lots of men the world over have increase. Today its your turn.

http://www.tummpraw.com

No comments: